If you are injured due to an unsafe environment provided by a homeowner or commercial establishment, it is possible that you have the right to file a lawsuit for any damages suffered from the injury.
Are you aware that you may be entitled to a monetary compensation for your slip and fall accident? Let us know whether:
- Fall occurred in public place.
- You suffered injuries due to the fall.
- The establishment didn’t place caution signs where you fell.
- Pictures of the area.
- You were able to make a report.
What constitutes a Slip and Fall Personal Injury?
Damage from a fall caused by the negligence of the home, business, or company owner can cause pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost wages.
- Accidents that occur in a public place
- Injury due to fall
- Failure of the company where the accident occurred (example: maintenance failed to provide a safe environment)
- Omission of construction signs
- Omission of wet floor signs
- Omission of caution signs for maintenance work