If you are injured due to an unsafe environment provided by a homeowner or commercial establishment, it is possible that you have the right to file a lawsuit for any damages suffered from the injury.
Are you aware that you may be entitled to a monetary compensation for your slip and fall accident? Let us know whether:
- Fall occurred in public place.
- You suffered injuries due to the fall.
- The establishment didn’t place caution signs where you fell.
- Pictures of the area.
- You were able to make a report.
What constitutes a Slip and Fall Personal Injury?
Damage from a fall caused by the negligence of the home, business, or company owner can cause pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost wages.
- Accidents that occur in a public place
- Injury due to fall
- Failure of the company where the accident occurred (example: maintenance failed to provide a safe environment)
- Omission of construction signs
- Omission of wet floor signs
- Omission of caution signs for maintenance work
If the accident was caused by one of the above, you are entitled to compensation. Immediately call the law offices of Suzanne F. Goulding for a free consultation at 909-599-6329