At the Law Offices of Suzanne F. Goulding, we believe that if you are the relative of a person who has suffered a wrongful death, either due to medical malpractice or personal injury, you are entitled to receive monetary compensation.
But do you know when you can contact an attorney for wrongful death?
- The victim must be a human being.
- It must be due to someone else’s negligence, or with fatal intention.
- Relatives of the victim must be suffering economic consequences for the loss.
These are some of the wrongful death cases in which you can rely on Suzanne F. Goulding:
- When a medical error or malpractice is to blame.
- When the death is caused by car or plane accident.
- As a result of continuous exposure to danger or personal injury (For example, from a job with high risk).
- When a supervisor is responsible for the victim’s death.
- As a result of crime or murder.
At the Law Offices of Suzanne F. Goulding, we want you to receive the monetary compensation you deserve as a result of the psychological and economic damage of wrongful death. Remember, the consultation is FREE, at home, 24 hours a day! Call 909-599-6329